Function : 8-BIT SHIFT REGISTERS WITH 3-STATE OUTPUT REGISTERS
Maker : Texas Instruments
* 8-Bit Serial-In, Parallel-Out Shift
* Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
* High-Current 3-State Outputs Can Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
* Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
* Typical tpd = 13 ns
*±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
* Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
* Shift Register Has Direct Clear
The ’HC595 devices contain an 8-bit serial-in, parallel-out shift register that feeds an 8-bit D-type storage register. The storage register has parallel 3-state outputs. Separate clocks are provided for both the shift and storage register.
The shift register has a direct overriding clear (SRCLR) input, serial (SER) input, and serial outputs for cascading. When the output-enable (OE) input is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : 54HC595,54HC595FK,54HC595J,54HC595W,74HC595