Part Number : 74ALVCH162244DGG
Function : 16-bit buffer/line driver with 30Ohm termination resistor (3-State)
Package : SSOP, TSSOP 48 Pin Type
Maker : Philips Electronics
The 74ALVCH162244DGG, 74ALVCH162244 is a high-performance, low-power, low-voltage, Si-gate CMOS device, superior to most advanced CMOS compatible TTL families.
The 74ALVCH162244 is a 16-bit non-inverting buffer/line driver with 3-State outputs. The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers or one 16-bit buffer. The 3-State outputs are controlled by the output enable inputs 1OEand 2OE. A HIGH on nOEcauses the outputs to assume a high impedance OFF-state. The 74ALVCH162244 is designed with 30Ωseries resistors in both HIGH and LOW output states.
The 74ALVCH162244 has active bus hold circuitry which is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level. This feature eliminates the need for external pull-up or pull-down resistors.
• Wide supply voltage range of 1.2V to 3.6V
• Complies with JEDEC standard no. 8-1A
• CMOS low power consumption
• MULTIBYTETM flow-through standard pin-out architecture
• Low inductance multiple VCC and ground pins for minimum noise and ground bounce
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Bus hold on all data inputs
74ALVCH162244, 74162244, 74ALVCH162244DL, ACH162244DGG, ACH162244DL