Part Number : 6N137
Function : High CMR, high speed TTL compatible optocoupler
Maker : HP => Agilent Technologies
The 6N137, HCPL-26XX/06XX/4661, HCNW137/26X1 are optically coupled gates that
combine a GaAsP light emitting diode and an integrated high gain photo detector. An enable input allows the detector to be strobed.
The output of the detector IC is an open collector Schottky clamped transistor. The internal shield provides a guaranteed common mode transient immunity specification of 5,000V/µs for the HCPL-X601/X631 and HCNW2601, and 10,000 V/µs
for the HCPL-X611/X661 and HCNW2611.
This unique design provides maximum ac and dc circuit isolation while achieving TTL compatibility. The optocoupler ac and dc operational parameters are guaranteed from -40°C to +85°C allowing troublefree system performance.
The 6N137, HCPL-26XX, HCPL-06XX, HCPL-4661, HCNW137,and HCNW26X1 are suitable for high speed logic interfacing,input/output buffering, as line receivers in environments that conventional line receivers cannot tolerate and are recom
mended for use in extremely high ground or induced noise environments.
• 5 kV/µs Minimum Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at VCM= 50 V for HCPL-X601/X631, HCNW2601 and 10 kV/µs Minimum CMR at Vcm= 1000 V for HCPLX611/X661, HCNW2611
• High Speed: 10 MBd Typical
• LSTTL/TTL Compatible
• Low Input Current Capability: 5 mA
• Guaranteed ac and dc Performance over Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Available in 8-Pin DIP,SOIC-8, Widebody Packages
• Strobable Output (Single Channel Products Only)
• Safety Approval UL Recognized - 2500 V rms
for 1 minute and 5000 V rms
for 1 minute per UL1577
VDE 0884 Approved with VIORM = 630 V peak for HCPL-2611 Option 060 and
VIORM= 1414 V peak for HCNW137/26X1 BSI Certified(HCNW137/26X1 Only)
• MIL-STD-1772 Version Available (HCPL-56XX/66XX)
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file :