Function : TLE4274 / Low Drop Voltage Regulator
Maker : Infineon Technologies
The TLE 4274 is a low drop voltage regulator available in a TO220, TO252 and TO263 package. The IC regulates an input voltage up to 40 V to VQrated= 5.0 V (V50), 8.5 V (V85) and 10 V (V10).
The maximum output current is 400 mA. The IC is short-circuit proof and incorporates temperature protection that disables the IC at overtemperature. A 3.3 V and 2.5 V version is also available. For information about the low output voltage types please refer to the data sheet TLE 4274 / 3.3 V; 2.5 V.
• Output voltage 5 V, 8.5 V or 10 V
• Output voltage tolerance ≤ ±4%
• Current capability 400 mA
• Low-drop voltage
• Very low current consumption
• Short-circuit proof
• Reverse polarity proof
• Suitable for use in automotive electronics
• Green Product (RoHS compliant) version of TLE 4274
• AEC qualified
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : 4274DV50,4274GV10,4274GV50,4274GV85,4274V10