Function : Rotary Position Sensor IC / MLX90316
Maker : Unspecified
The MLX90316 is a monolithic sensor IC featuring the Tria⊗is® Hall technology. Conventional planar Hall technology is only sensitive to the flux density applied orthogonally to the IC surface.
The Tria is Hall sensor is also sensitive to the flux density applied parallel to the IC surface. This is obtained through an Integrated Magneto-Concentrator (IMC) which is deposited on the CMOS die (as an additional back-end step).
* Absolute Rotary Position Sensor IC
* Simple & Robust Magnetic Design
* Tria is Hall Technology
* Programmable Angular Range up to 360 Degrees
* Programmable Linear Transfer Characteristic
* Selectable Analog (Ratiometric), PWM, Serial Protocol
* 12 bit Angular Resolution - 10 bit Angular ThermalAccuracy
* 40 bit ID Number
* Single Die – SO8 Package RoHS Compliant
* Dual Die (Full Redundant) – TSSOP16 Package RoHS Compliant
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : 316BCG,316BCS,316BDG,316CDM,MLX90316