Part Number : 2SK2541
Function : N-Channel D-MOSFET, 50V / 0.1A
Maker : NEC , Renesas Technology
The 2SK2541 is a switching device which can be driven directly by a 1.5V power source.
The MOS FET has excellent switching characteristics and is suitable for use as a high-speed switching device in digital circuits.
1. Can be driven by a 1.5V power source.
2. Possible to reduce the number of parts by omitting the bias resistor.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage : VDSS = 50 V
2. Gate to source voltage : VGSS = ± 7 V
3. Drain current : ID = 0.1 A
4. Total Power Dissipation : Pd = 250 mW
5. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : 2SK2541(M)-T, 2SK2541/JM, 2SK2541M, K2541