Part Number : 2SK1272
Function : 60V, 1A, MOS Field Effect Transistor
Package : TO-92 Type
Maker : NEC , Renesas Technology
The 2SK1272, N-channel vertical type MOS FET, is a switching device which can be driven directly by the output of ICs having a 5V power source.
The MOS FET has excellent switching characteristics and is suitable for use as a high-speed switching device in digital circuits.
1. Directly driven by ICs having a 5 V power source
2. Not necessary to consider driving current because of its high input impedance.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage : VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage : VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current : ID = 1 A
4. Total Power Dissipation : Pd = 750 mW
5. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : K1272